E-Books / Video Training →Packtpub - Data Visualization Recipes in Python [2018, ENG]
Packtpub - Data Visualization Recipes in Python [2018, ENG] | 309 MB
Visualization is a critical component in exploratory data analysis, as well as presentations and applications. If you are struggling in your day-to-day data analysis tasks, then this is the right course for you. This fast-pace guide follows a recipe-based approach, each video focusing on a commonly-faced issue.
This course covers advanced and powerful time series capabilities so you can dissect by any possible dimension of time. It introduces the Matplotlib library, which is responsible for all of the plotting in pandas, at the same time focusing on the pandas plot method and the Seaborn library, which is capable of producing aesthetically pleasing visualizations not directly available in pandas. This course guides you, as if you were looking over the shoulder of an expert, through practical situations that you are highly likely to encounter.
- Pluralsight - Pandas Playbook: Manipulating Data [2018, ENG]
- Data Analysis In Python & Pandas Business Data Science
- Pandas Playbook: Manipulating Data
- Pandas Data Cleaning and Modeling with Python
- LiveLessons - Pandas Data Analysis with Python Fundamentals